Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

So I've been a bad blogger and haven't posted in too long. I guess I haven't been feeling very inspired lately so haven't had alot to share. But I'm going to try and start sharing more often. We'll start with a string of posts showing what I made with the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection. I know it has been out a while but I haven't shared yet and still love them so why not?
An old photo album, from when I was 15 - 17 years old has fallen apart so I have started scrapping photos from those years. I am using quite a few page protectors because I would never get it all done on 12x12 pages. But I wanted to include some regular pages for the bigger stories. The first section are all photos from my 15th birthday party which doesn't require too much journalling. However, this page needed to be made because it was an awesome story, so needed a bit of extra attention. My two friends took me to the bathroom for a special performance of 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by Aerosmith. It was a big song at the time and it made me laugh so much.
I had so much fun playing with all of the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line. It was the first time I went all out and bought a heap of embellishments for one collection. For some reason I just really loved it and NEEDED it all! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment