Saturday, October 13, 2012

Challenge #223 - Double the fun

I bought this paper pad from Simple Stories a while ago. It has some really fun cut apart sheets with great sentiments that I can't wait to use. In this case the challenge was to double up on at least three items on your card, so I used a stamped sentiment for a second ink colour.
The doubled up items are: 
  • two gift embellishments (I made these myself)
  • two colours of bakers twine
  • two inks (I used black die ink for the sentiment and distress ink to highlight the patterned papers)
Here's a detail shot. I raised the presents using foam dots for a bit of emphasis and to make them seem like they were a bit more real. This was for challenge #223 at 365cards challenge blog. Been having fun with these challenge this week
Now I'm off to have a go at a colour challenge. Not my usual thing but a challenge is supposed to be a challenge, yes?
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment