Thursday, October 18, 2012

Challenge #228 - Sketch

This was my attempt at this week's sketch at 365cards. I tore the sandy coloured paper to make it look more like sand and thought some surf boards would look cool sticking out from between the layers.
I covered the surfboards using dimensional magic which makes them look more realistic and adds some extra texture to the card.
I drew the clouds by hand using white gel pen.
Sarah

You have to go whole heartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having - Frank Lloyd Wright

4 comments:

  1. I love the sandy beach and surfboard. love your card :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love the surf boards!!! Thanks for joining 365 Super Sketchy Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool beach card!!! I LOVE beach anything!!! Great boards!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous surf boards!!! What a clever use of the sketch, many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete