Thursday, November 1, 2012

Todays Purchases - Episode #05

Some of the purchases I made the other day at Chandon Craft, my favourite local scrapbooking store!
1. Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic papers. I wanted to get the paper pad because I'm into cards at the moment. They were sold out so I bought a few of the papers I loved and cut them down to 6x6 and 6x4 sections as soon as I got home. Then I bundled them together in a bulldog clip and ta-da! My very own paper pad. Plus no fear of ruining a big 12x12 pad by cutting it up because it's already done
2. Midway paper pad by October Afternoon - so fun!! How could I go past this for birthday cards?
3. Dear Lizzy Thickers - love the gold! So sparkly, and it's the same font as Playschool. I felt very nostalgic when I remembered that
4. Lost and Found 3 Ruby paper pad. I have been attempting to make some wedding/engagement cards lately and I thought this colour pallate would be great for them.

Happy Scrapping
Sarah

Every artist was once and amateur - Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment