Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Now open

My Etsy store is now officially open! It is exciting to see some of my wares for sale even if they may not go very far. You can check it out here
I loved working with this October Afternoon collection. It was heaps of fun, with bright fun patterns and these super cute party animals. I do love a good pun so this sentiment is a must for me whenever I include an owl.

The elephant card below is probably my favourite, I think he is such a cutie. If you have seen The Castle and remember Dale talking about elephants bringing good luck, then you'll know why Elephants always make me laugh now!
That's it for today!
Happy Crafting
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Congrats on your Etsy store, Im thinking of starting one myself. Your cards are so pretty, Im sure you will be saleing in no time:)I found your blog through 365 Cards blog:).

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I hope I do sell something - at the very least my mum will buy some lol :)

      Delete