Thursday, August 23, 2012

Todays Purchases Episode #04

I have placed another order with Annas Craft Cupboard and these are a few of the goodies coming my way! It is super fun waiting for the mail to arrive when you know something special is coming.
  1. My Minds Eye lable stickers - these are a cut addition to scrapbook pages and cards and at $1.50 I always pick these up when new designs are in.
  2. October Afternoon Woodland Park papers - so many cute designs, I have so much paper at the moment but I just had to grab these funky new pages
  3. Simple Stories Handmade Holiday paper pad - love red green and kraft
  4. Simple Stories Handmade Holiday sticker sheets - alphas and icons, so cute for cards. I have plans to make christmas cards early this year.... we'll see how that goes
  5. October Afternoon Woodland Park word and label stickers - those bunnies look so cute :)
Looking forward to getting creative with these bits and pieces when they arrive
Happy Scrapping
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment