Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Todays Purchases Episode #03

  1. Amy Tangerine sticker books. I love these - so much variety in a compact little booklet. Gold!
  2. Amy Tangerine D-ring album. I bought two of these I love them so much, they are such a funky design and they were only $22 which is uber cheap
  3. Crate Paper - Paper Heart paper pad. 24 designs, 48 sheets, and it's got one of my all time favourite background patterns
  4. Amy Tangerine Sketchbook pinwheels. Just too cute

A shopping trip to Spotlight had me super excited! Not only did I find so much product that I had been having trouble finding, but it was all 30% off!! I bought a huge box of Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection from the US when it first came out but the pinwheels, album and sticker book weren't in stock yet so I missed them. I had every intention of getting them from my local scrapbooking store but they didn't get the whole line it... I was shattered but didn't want to waste my money on huge postage costs for just a few items. Then I walked into spotlight and they had the entire range. I was super pumped because spotlight can be a bit all over the place with their stock and just have bits and pieces. For example the Crate Paper paper pad, no embelishments or stickers, just the paper pad. It didn't worry me though :)
Happy Scrapping
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment