Sunday, June 24, 2012

Todays Purchases #02

A box arrived in the mail today! It's contents included:
  1. Jillibean Soup Alpha Stickers in pink and aqua. Love these for layouts and cards and had to get the few colours I didn't have.
  2. October Afternoon Label Stickers from various collections. I love these and use them heaps! There were quite a variety of different sets on sale at Annas Craft Cupboard so I had to pick them up.
  3. Echo Park Collection Packs - So Happy Together and Sweet Day. Getting all the papers and stickers from a collection makes putting it all together oh so easy.
  4. Dear Lizzy - another great paper that I hadn't managed to get my hands on yet
  5. October Afternoon 9 to 5 icon stickers sheet - so many versatile stickers on this sheet, the lists and memos can be used for so many things
  6. Dear Lizzy Remarks Sticker book - this has so many stickers in it, what great value. I am dying to get my hands on the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook sticker book too. Stickers are one of my favourite things at the moment.
I'll be back later with some creations!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment