Thursday, June 14, 2012

Todays Purchases Episode #01

I headed to the local scrapbooking store today and had a fantastic time. The ladies at Chandon Craft are so welcoming and helpful. I love that they all remember me and were excited about my engagement!! I was pleasantly restrained today and only purchased 5 items!! I can barely believe it.
These are the goodies I bought:
  1. Crate Paper - Pretty Party border stickers. I love the colours in these and I can see them being used in heaps of projects as they match my style and are in colours I use lots.
  2. Tim Holtz Distress Marker in Walnut Stain. I have been in the market for a brown fineliner and the surprising thing about these markers is that one end is similar to a ball point pen. I'm not sure how the mechanism works but it writes so finely that it is perfect for all my journalling needs when there is no black on the page. The other end has a brush tip which may come in handy too.
  3. Crate Paper - Tag Cuts from the Pretty Party paper collection. This paper has an amazing range of pretty tags you can cut apart on the front but I could not go past the white woodgrain on the bottom. To me using plain white cardstock looks unfinished so subtle white patterns are great when I want to add white 'white space' to my layouts.
  4. American Crafts - Dreamy Days from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection. I have been in love with this paper but it never seems to be in stock. Well I scooped up the last sheet from the store!
  5. K&Co. Smash Journal - Wedding. I have been contemplating purchasing this for a while because I wanted a journal to collect things in during our engagement/wedding planning and when I had a look at this in person I couldn't say no.
I think it's time to get creative
Chevron Girl
     

No comments:

Post a Comment